Bumu Central Finance Co Ltd seeks to recruit suitably qualified, and competent persons to fill the position of Administration Officer. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated and result driven individual.
Job Summary: The Administration Officer will work closely with the Human Resource and Operations Manager coordinating administrative activities and providing technical support for all ICT needs of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee general cleanness of the office premises
- Undertake procurement of supplies and equipment in accordance to the best procurement practices
- Systematically filing important company documents electronically.
- Assisting in organizing meetings and events.
- Installing systems, hardware, software, scanners, printers, etc and configuring them.
- Scheduling and carrying out maintenance and upgrades.
- Setting system accounts for employees and helping them if they need help to log in.
- Determining the nature of the problem by talking to staff and all those who use computers, and solving them.
- Replacing computer parts and repairing the equipment.
- Making sure that there is electrical safety and repairing or replacing the parts as and when required.
- Checking the records for software licenses and updating them.
- Ensure that network access privileges, applications, data storage and regular backups are configured and maintained
- Implement and update a data disaster recovery plan (back up)
- Schedule computer related services, maintenance and license renewals
- Maintain inventory of ICT equipment, hardware, and software and ensure adequate supply and functionality, in collaboration with relevant staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field (Computer Science, Computer Networking, Programming, and Information Systems)
- At least 2 years’ Experience from working as an ICT Officer
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are invited to send their applications enclosing curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates along with the names and contacts of three referees. Applications should be by hand delivery or e-mail to the address given below or through our website https://bumu-cfc.com by Clicking on the ‘Careers ‘ section ; The Human Resource and Operations Manager, Bumu Central Finance Co Ltd, Owino Offices, P.O. Box: 27288, Kampala, Uganda., Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 23rd February 2024
Only short listed candidates will be invited for the interviews. Please consider yourself unsuccessful if you do not hear from us after 7 days of the deadline.