Bumu Central Finance Co Ltd seeks to recruit highly motivated, and result driven individuals to fill the position of Field Officers (3).
Job Title: Field Officer
Organization: Bumu Central Finance Co Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Summary: The Field Officer will work closely with the Operations supervisor collecting savings from the clients and market Bumu Products and services in his/her area of operation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in recruiting new Clients in the company.
- Market all company products to existing and new customers.
- Collect savings from the clients,
- Identify new products demands and inform company accordingly.
- Report and manage daily collections from field.
- Act as liaison by keeping clients and company in contact and informed.
- Report any situation that may affect the company’s services to its clients.
- Keep the good name of the company towards clients, potential clients and stakeholders in general.
- Preparation of Daily report to the supervisor.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Honesty& integrity
- Ability to work as a team.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Analytical and problem solving.
- Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Business-related field or its Equivalent
At least 1-year experience working in related service environment
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are invited to send their applications enclosing curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates along with the names and contacts of three referees. Applications should be by e-mail only to the address given below; The Human Resource and Operations Manager, Bumu Central Finance Co Ltd, Owino Offices, ,P.O. Box: 27288, Kampala, Uganda., Email: [email protected]
Note Only short listed candidates will be invited for the interviews. Please consider yourself unsuccessful if you do not hear from us after 7 days of the deadline.